An anthology of traditional and contemporary western short stories where the characters are lain bare.
- Feel the pain of a young Japanese girl who comes home from an internment camp after World War II and learns it’s easier to go with the flow than to fight the current.
- Struggle with an expectant mother on the cold winter prairie while she waits for her husband to come home from a hunting trip.
- Journey with a young woman to the Four Corners as she tries to connect with her Navajo ancestors.
- Try not to believe in the superstition of the blue moon—if one dies, three more will follow.
- Know that one way or another, life will change inalterably that day.
- Walk in the footsteps of an old cowpoke who thought he made the deal of a lifetime.
- Suffer the torments of a young lady who wants desperately to marry but seems destined never to wed.
- Walk the wild western paths and run from unimaginable dangers.
- Choose between an unhappy life of luxury or a happy life of simplicity.
Nine female authors pen western tales that you’ll want to retell around a campfire. These aren’t your granddaddy’s westerns. They’re the next generation’s, and they’re darn good.
To download your free copy, click here.