Welcome to my website! I’m so glad you’re here. 😊
I’m a lover of many different genres, so you’ll see I’ve dabbled all across the board. If you like family drama, suspense, romance, paranormal, western, or even a little humor, I have something to offer you.
I’ve just released The Haunting of Chatham Hollow, a dual-timeline ghost story co-authored with Mae Clair. She was a breeze to work with, and we think fans of paranormal mysteries will love the final result as much as we do.
I’m torn about what project to start next, but I promise I’ve got several ideas and some amazing opportunities to consider. For now, please look around. And if you have any questions, just let me know. I’ll see you inside.
My catalog is pretty varied. I like to say I have something for everyone. That’s hyperbole, of course, but it does have broad appeal. Here’s a sample:
Suspense with Family Drama: Cathedral Lake Series
Suspense with Steamy Romance: Medici Protectorate Series
Clean Romance: Keystone Couples Series
Paranormal Mystery: The Haunting of Chatham Hollow
Suspense with Paranormal Romance: Love Set in Stone
Western Anthology, Unshod: (My story: The Warrior of Blanca Peak)
Sci-Fi/Time Travel Anthology, Quantum Wanderlust (My story: Vicious Circle)
Christmas Anthology, Bright Lights and Candleglow: (My story: The No in Noel)
Paranormal Anthology, Macabre Sanctuary: (My story: The All Souls Ritual)
I’ve got novellas, a series of vignettes, and lots more coming, too.
- For more details of my full catalog, click on “My Work” in the menu.
- To stay abreast of news, subscribe to my newsletter.
- To see what’s going on throughout the week, follow my blog.
- And for immediate purchase information by size and genre, click on a title below.
See Footprints in the Snow
for Companion Short Story.
Steamy Paranormal Romance Novels
See Valuable Treasures
for Companion Short Story.
Sweet Contemporary Romance Novellas
- Paranormal Romance Novel
- Cozy Mystery Novel
- Steamy Novella
- Sweet Romance Vignettes
Thanks for visiting! Hopefully I’ll see you in the comments section of my blog. Here are a few of my most recent posts for your consideration:
- Ciao, amici! Buon Giorno del Ringraziamento! Or Felice Ringraziamento! In other words, Happy Feast of Thanks(giving) or Happy Thanksgiving. Italians (that is to say, the ones in Italy) don’t celebrate Thanksgiving. And if they did, we’d have a 1 in 365 chance that it would be the day we do, which is pretty lousy odds. […]
- Ciao, amici! I read and appreciate every review I receive for every work I publish. I don’t post all of them here because I don’t want to inundate you (and I’m terribly uncomfortable tooting my own horn), but occasionally I like to share one as a reminder of a certain title or how it’s been […]
- Ciao, amici! I’m excited and honored to be tonight’s featured guest on the Voice of Indie podcast, hosted by Beem Weeks and Stephen Geez (both of the Fresh Ink Group publishing company). Both Beem and Stephen are talented authors in their own rights, but tonight, as they do every Wednesday evening, they’ll be asking their […]
- Ciao, amici! A few weeks ago, I announced my second annual virtual cookie exchange and said I’d post a sign-up sheet for bakers to reserve their spot. Today’s that day. Here’s the form: MORE INFORMATION: If you missed out on the fun last year, here’s a link to the master page, which has links to […]