Drawing inspiration from a friend of mine, I’m writing posts all month about things I’m thankful for. She does daily Facebook posts. I’m doing weekly blog posts. I’ve divided mine into categories: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. This is week four.
**DISCLAIMER** Things covered this month are in no particular order.
This week covers spiritual things. I’m grateful for:
- God and the Holy Trinity
- My faith
- My parents who raised me as a Catholic
- My godparents who reinforced those beliefs
- My family who prays for me (as I do them)
- The several Bibles in my home
- The rosary that I pray every day
- Mary, and her intercession
- The saints, and their intercession
The Catholic faith is an often maligned and misunderstood faith. It has had its problems, but I pray for its fortitude and longevity, just as I know the first Apostles did, and still do.
I gain peace and strength from my spiritual life, and I wish that for all of you, regardless of your particular beliefs.
I’d love to know what spiritual things in your life you are grateful for. Why don’t you add to the list below? This, as always, is a safe space to share.
And if I’m not back before Thursday, have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.